Wednesday, December 30, 2009

new commissions and projects.

Looks like a busy weekend. Donating a painting to a blog - Raining Cats and Dogs - for the first
place winner. - This is a good way to get my art out there, and it keeps me busy painting.

I have a commission for two goldens - one puppy and one old dog that has passed away.
I'm going to paint them laying down together.

Another commission for a cat

and one more for three cats in one picture - I'll have to charge more for this one.

Then I am going to practice on a horse, and give it away to the owner that supplied the photo.

I just can't get over this! I am so happy that people like my work and will pay me to paint for them,  I'm having sooo much fun. : )

Happy New Year - and keep on being creative. : )

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the My Tucker boy...any sneak peaks maybe?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive