Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Getting to Know You



I'm up at 5:00 planning my day. The first thing I do is check my e-mail and my Facebook pages. I enjoy reading the posts of my friends and liking the photos and status lines. It is a nice way for me to feel connected with that big world of ours.  Each day gives me the chance to get to know you, and for you to get to know me.

Even though I have not opened my new grooming studio, I am getting to know more people on my facebook page.Cool Dog Grooming Studio.
I have gained three new clients already and over 200 are talking about the page. So, between renovation time, I'm traveling to homes with house call grooming. This not only gives me some money to keep going on the renovations, and keep paying my new bills, it helps me to get to know you.

It is important for me to know my client, for if I know you, I have a better chance of providing a service   that works for you. One of my major decisions is to keep my groom shop on a schedule of work hours. Many groomers that are self employed, groom the dogs scheduled that day, and go home. But, I will stay each day until closing time, so that my client base can trust that I will be there for them, when they need my services. Oh, there are plenty of things to do if there are not dogs to groom in the afternoon. Cleaning, marketing, painting. Painting you may ask? Yes! I am going to move my pet portrait business and several pieces of my work to Cool Dog Grooming Studio. Keeping it Cool! My Studio is something people are excited about. They want change, they want their dogs to be loved like family and  have a wonderful experience.  I have found that clients patronize from people they know and trust.  During the next few months, I will get to know many more people, and in turn they will get to know me. This will be a win-win situation for each of us. Making my decisions on products and services more relevant to your needs.

Thank you for following my journey, be it here on my blog, or on Facebook, Google or LinkedIn. 
I appreciate the opportunity to get to know you.

Pam Utton
Cool Dog Grooming Studio
1909 Highway 90 W, Baker FL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive