Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SALE - Tax Day Sale - Zazzle

I spent all night cleaning up my zazzle store. I was so excited that there as a create
all products function that I was uploading my photography and paintings to everything.
Well, I found out through the zazzle blog, that this is not the best way to get sales.
And, I agree, it was messy - over 70 pages to sift through. So, I deleted many items,
added some nice custom items and showcased my popular items. This all takes a great
deal of time. I still need to learn more about getting a store attached to FB.
I tried a few things, but they didn't work.

Today is a good day to check out my products, there is a sale going on at Zazzle on all products.
I have some wonderful mouse pads, mugs, T-shirts and calendars.
Lots of good flower pictures to make Mother's Day cards.

You can customize all zazzle products, with different sizes, different colors and text.
Make a special someone happy with a product that you design using my painting or photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive