Monday, May 2, 2011

Going BIG for MAY Special Rescue donations on 16x20 commissions

I love the saying "Go big or Go Home!" - and sometimes a 10% donation just isn't really large enough to help those animals in need. So MAY 2011 - I'm  having a really BIG donation event.

Here is the scoop. Order a 16x20 Pet Portrait this month and I will donate $100.00 back to the rescue of your choice. My realistic styles for that size start at $320.00 per one pet. I paint the entire animal for no additional fees, so that part is up to you, just a nice face to shoulder portrait or the entire body. I can add people more pets or complex backgrounds for additional fees. I try to keep the add'l fees quite reasonable for you.  The acrylic ones are on a narrow gallery wrapped canvas so that you have the option to hang with or without a frame. All that is needed to pop into a frame is some offset clips that can be purchased at any hardware store.

So, if  you have been waiting for the right time for that really big portrait, now is the time! This is more money than I've ever donated for one painting.

It has been a while since I've given back - so I wanted to boost my  good karma. : ) I'm also donating a 8x10 bulldog painting to Buddies Thru Bullies, Inc for auction - and a pet pebble to one other bulldog auction for May.

Here are some examples of my work.
Contact info
Email me here.. 50% deposit required


16x20 acrylic

8x10 Watercolor

11x14 Acrylic - still wet in photo

11x14 arylic
1 inch glass portrait

1 comment:

Blog Archive