Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Raffle Wrap UP this week.Donation button to close Monday morning Feb 8th

I promoted the raffle as much as I could - posted on every rescue site and shelter site on FB and reminded all my fans to the point the pleas were looking rather spammy. Was not able to reach the $200.00 mark,
which I was quite surprised, since each ticket was only 2.00 and thousands of people saw the post.
The prize was the winner could tell me where to donate the proceeds and win a free pet portrait.

YES - we have a winner - she will be contacted today
I was able to collect the 200.00 one very generous person donated
$50.00 to meet the goal. : )

I made is about 2/3rds of the way to goal, so not bad.
Hats off to those people who know how to collect for a cause. It is not easy.

Made the entire $200.00 - and the money was donated to a FL rescue
http://getalifepetrescue.com the winner chose to save the free painting for the rescue to use as a raffle in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive