Friday, April 30, 2010

Fund Raiser, fifteen percent of my net sales goes to Bulldog Rescues for MAY

After months of trying to get a rescue interested in holding an event or posting a link to my page, I finally found two. For the month of May I am going to donate 15% of my net portrait sales to the Sierra Nevada Bulldog Rescue and the Illinois English Bulldog Rescue.  I was encouraged to try again after speaking to Susie Hooban from Lazy Dog Art. She is a wonderful artist. Her medium is Acrylic on canvas, and her style is more pop art. She has been very successful in working with local rescues in the DC area. She told me to not give up, that I had nice paintings. She understood first hand how the rescues are understaffed and don't have time to think about
doing advertisement for artists to link up with them for fundraisers. After posting about this on FB, two rescues posted to contact them YEA .  In June I'll do the same with Alaqua Animal Refuge, here in NW FL. I'm not sure what they will do to advertise, but I'll do what I can. I've been talking to them for months. My contact ending up having other issues that consumed her time, so she was not able to assist after all.
Please share my information with others if you know people who love art, and animals, or have a rescue who may want to work with me in the future. I have so much love to give and I express this through my paintings.
Painting for Bulldog Rescues for MAY 15% donations from my sales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive