Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Helping more animals with more art

Now that I've been invited to join my friends at  Art Helping Animals
see the web page here  my focus will be on making more art to sell when I'm not working on a pet portrait.
Painting pets for people makes me very happy and it is my first love. But, in order for me to help more and reach out to my community, I want to offer more. When I was young, I painted detailed landscapes and flowers with acrylic. If you look at the top ten subjects that sell for paintings. Landscapes are number one. Living on the Gulf Coast of FL gives me plenty of photo opportunities and a huge market in Destin for art sales.
I will always help the animals and I think that by expanding my services this will give me the ability to make larger donations.

I'll be painting some of the floral pictures I've been taking like this one -
and adding more large canvas paintings like these - The banana is sold, The girl is at the art fair right now.

I will have support from my new web page - http://www.googinsgallery.com/

and have joined the Daily Painters Web page and will be offering paintings there on Saturday postings in the near future.
Daily Painters
And prints - and cards will be available on Fine Art America too!
my Fine Art page, for originals, and copies, of paintings and photography

So, you see, I have a lot on my mind, and I am having talks with Alaqua showing them how I can help them through with my donations I want to give them through the sales of my art.

I heard back from Laurie at Alaqua and she will be happy to have me help them w/art and promotional
Alaqua Animal Refuge FB page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive