Monday, December 6, 2010

Pet Urns - and Hand Crafted Pet Memorial Boxes

I have found a FL supplier of Cultured Marble Pet Urns - I will be offering this service for
$120.00 - there will be a variety of colors to choose from, and each piece is hand crafted
right here in the US.

I have ordered one - and will make a demonstration model for your review.

There is a man in Gerorgia that hand crafts beautiful wooden boxes for pet urns too, and he
is making me a price list. The wooden ones will be more expensive, I think I can provide
them for $185.00


As a pet portrait artist, I want to make sure that I offer a variety of custom services to meet the needs of my clients.

Thank you for your inquiry - send digital photos and requests to
art_expressions_by_pam@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive