Monday, March 21, 2011

Come to the Wild Side with me

The big bold paintings are a hit, and during my free time I have explored quick brush strokes
and a kaleidoscope of color with my last two paintings. I'm reaching out beyond the realistic pet portrait. Creating a style that I can attract local exposure with and sales of prints and originals.
For to me, art is about expression of oneself too. I'm a mix of several things, I love nature, and I love rock music. I'm conventional and live a simple life, yet I am creative and spontaneous too. I live life to the fullest. Capturing every sight and sound with my senses. For I don't want to miss one ounce of pleasure.

These paintings are for sale,
10% will be dontate to the Tampa Big Cat Rescue or each of these when sold.


So, come to the wild side and check out these paintings.


11x14 Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas  " Walk on the Wild Side "-
Name: Art Expressions by Pam is not on the painting
For sale $200.00



8x10 Acylic on canvas board - $120.00  " Brotherly Love"

commissions always welcome - working in a variety of mediums styles and surfaces.

1 comment:

  1. I like the bold colors you are using. Enjoy the artistic journey Pam. I hope each and every one sells!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive