Thursday, April 22, 2010

sign up to win a free painting

I am offering a contest this month on my FB Like page, the offer is to come to my event page
say I want to win, LIKE my Pam's Watercolor Pet Portrait page, and suggest to one friend.
At the end of April one name will be drawn with a number system and all that person has
to do is send me a digital picture of the pet they want to have a custom watercolor
painting of  and they just pay $5.00  toward processing. This is a terrific way to showcase your
art to a large group of people in a very short time. I  advertise this giveaway daily on different pages.

I'm also offering a one time super saver on a 5x7 for people who entered the contest, but could
never afford the $65.00 I'm charging for the 8x10's .

Facebook has changed FAN pages to LIKE pages - hoping that more people will LIKE a page
that did not agree with the word FAN - time will tell. I'm really hoping my page goes viral so
that I get so busy I can dump the day job.
http://www.facebook.com/pam.utton.art?ref=ts#!/event.php?eid=114782078541157&index=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive