Saturday, May 22, 2010

Special Portrait for Special woman

http://puppyup.blogspot.com/2010/04/cancer-sucks-bite-back-by-bekye-eckert.html

http://livingfloormops.weebly.com/index.html
Quote from her FB page and her blogs above

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached. Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way." ~ Irving Townsend




Bekye is a special woman that cares for dogs that are in the last
stages of their life. She has just recently lost Sassy and Lexie, and 
I was honored to paint her this special portrait.




comments like this keep me going.
I work full time and come home and paint until I go to bed.




Bekye Walker Eckert 
OH MY GOSH ... OH MY GOSH ... you've really captured their individual personalities ... I feel like I could reach out and hug them ... THANK YOU so much!! It's been so hard, losing both girls so close together (23 days apart) ... having this portrait done is the only reason to smile I've had since Easter ... hugs to you Pam and THANK YOU!!





Sassy is a bit too blue, I'm going to fix that. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive