Saturday, July 24, 2010

All that I do and all my creativity come from you. Thanks MOM

I have been blessed to of grown up with a very creative mother. She could to anything, she could sew, cook, paint, draw, garden,needle craft, wallpaper, fix things, just about anything -my mom could do it.
I went to craft shows with her and used to sit next to her and draw cats and horses and flowers.
We spent our summers camping in a tent or pop up camper, there I'd spend my youth on the lake and enjoying nature. So you see all my creative energy and can do attitude comes from good genes and a nice wholesome up-bringing. I have so much to share and so many things I want to accomplish. And I really believe that it is not only my destiny but it is in my DNA. So, for today- I wanted to do a big shout out to my MOM - she showed me that being honest, hard working and creative is a wonderful thing to be.

My mom is now in her late 70's and she is still creating - jewelry, paintings and fixing things around the house.  I too follow in her foot steps one step at a time, sharing w/all that want to see, and giving back my blessing to charity.

THANKS MOM  - LOVE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive