Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Am I now a artist full time in my heart?

I've been painting now for about nine months and with each painting my skills get better, and my desire to continue my artistic journey grows. Does this mean that I am a artist? Do all people who want to create have such overwhelming desire to keep going? I have so many ideas and paintings I want to do, but with such little time. I live eat and breath art - but have only about three actual hours a day to produce. I've often heard that a true artist is one that can't stop thinking or creating. I think this journey is making me a true artist. I have so many wonderful ideas and paintings left to do.

Thanks to you and your comments and commissions  it keeps me going and keeps my supplies stocked. I can't wait to see what the next year holds for me. This one has been one of learning, sharing,  giving , fund raising and building friendships. It has been wonderful.

Tonight's painting of Fatboy the tabby cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive