Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful For

I'm thankful for my husband who had no idea that when he told me to paint again, that it would turn into a burning passion and that I would not stop at one painting. I've been painting every day for almost a year. I'm thankful he gave up the computer desk for my workstation and that he puts up with the glitter and the paint and the midnight painting while he lays in bed. Thanks Tyler.


I'm thankful that I see beauty in all the things that surround me from a drop of water on a blade of grass to

the look in the puppy’s eyes. For, those herons and horses and butterflies that stay still for me while I capture them with my camera.



I'm thankful for a compassionate heart and a generous soul. For the means to give back to Charity and Rescues with proceeds from my art.



I'm thankful for a steady hand, so I can paint those tiny lines of expression around a bulldog's eyes.



Most of all, I'm thankful to have you to share this journey with. For without you my joy, compassion, and generosity would mean nothing.



Thank you - all of you - for watching - teaching- commenting, and supporting me on my artistic journey.



May you find happiness in the things you do and find people to share your joy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive