Thursday, November 18, 2010

Visions of Sugarplums Dance In My Head!

The Christmas season shopping just hit the fan! I have been telling clients not to wait until the last minute, but really, who is thinking of Christmas in July? Yes, a few ornaments were sold, actually a steady stream, but this week, the floodgates opened. I have more orders than I ever imagined.  I hope all of my love link crafters are picking up more sales too. But, as I get excited, I must remember that this is a abnormal rush, and after Christmas the sales could be slow for a few months. I sure won't quit the day job just yet!.
I have my tent, my table, more art supplies than you can imagine, investing every dime back into my
new business. I must nuture it to grow, and remember all of the wonderful clients and FB friends that
have shared my link and my art with others.

It's almost Thanksgiving, and I've been so busy I haven't even purchased a turkey yet. Have you?

If you are a craft person, I'd love to hear how you prepare for the Holiday rush.
This is my first one, and it is very exciting.  Lots of orders to fill, and I am going to love every minute of it.

Cheers to you and may your Holiday's be filled w/visions of sugarplums!

sugar plums recipe

1 comment:

  1. When look at the article and picture,I as if know the real! I'm surpised to it. It's so cool! You share so good thing,I should report back to you! Recently,I found one good website when skim over some websites.It'sCheap Montbrillant Breitling Watches

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive