Thursday, December 16, 2010

Setting new goals adding new products

My first year as a pet portrait artist was fantastic. I reached many of my goals and my art has progressed very nicely.  Now, is the time to set new goals. 

I enjoyed working on the glass so much that I'm increasing my products and offerings. My new goal is to learn how to hand etch pet portaits in the glass. I've stocked up on 120 round disks - that I can paint on, etch on, and display as an ornament or suncatcher, or magnet. They don't have holes so they can be used in a variety of ways.  Hand etching tools are ordered, and my wish list for a micro pen grinder has been given to my husband.

Check my pricing and how to order for some of my new products, examples and pricing.

As my  art skills grow, I want to offer more styles of paintings, and would like to  paint more complete settings, not just of a face. I'd love to paint dogs doing what they do best, running, jumping, playing in a natural setting.
I can paint more than just a pretty face. I think that a complete (picture) would appeal more to the collectors.

If you have any product - painting ideas you would like to suggest for me please comment.  The goal is to continue to increase my fan base, my skill sets, and the variety of items I can make to complete your requests.

1 comment:

  1. Here's to a fabulous 2011 for you Pam! I hope you are ever inspired and your career grows and grows!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive