Thursday, June 2, 2011

Enthusiasm is the cornerstone of my business

Are you stuck in a rut? Do you no longer have the desire to go to work? I know how you feel. I have worked for other people all my life and I was a good employee. But, no matter what job I had, I never filled that need. The need to be my own boss, in charge of my future. One where I could help people and help animals along with doing things that I enjoyed.

So many of us have dreams but we are afraid to make our dreams come true. Negative thinking and doubts creep in and we get cold feet. We still dream but it always just a dream. 

"Winners never quite, and quitters never win"

"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will"

Sure, I know - it takes money to make money, and that is true, but there are so many things you can do for just a little investment. If you have the time and the enthusiasm, you can make those dreams come true.

I wanted to paint and sell pet portraits, yes it cost me much more money than I had expected. But, not all at once. I kept my full time job, and every time I sold a painting I purchased supplies. I wanted to be prepared for orders since I live in the country and there are no art supply stores. I would order, paper, then paints, ornaments, canvas, each time I made some money I would invest in in my business. Twelve months later I had two closets full of supplies and $5,000 spent. But, it didn't hurt my finances. I still had my job.  Now that I  had been on Facebook for a year, published in several books and some magazines and spotlighted in multiple blogs - I was ready!

I dove in - quit that job where I lacked satisfaction. I wasn't helping enough people. Sure, making my boss money, but not helping in a way I knew I could help others.

Today, I am super excited and bubbling over with enthusiasm. I have joined the Life's Abundance team as an independent sales rep. Here I will be able to offer great products at a fantastic price point for Breeders, Kennels and Rescues.   Holistic Pet Products Here- learn more , and I'll be able to purchase quality food for my pets, and help my friends decide if this might be something they want to try. So many of my FB friends are out of work.  This cost me less than $300.00 to become and executive rep. and I received samples and products that exceed that value. Also, the company has so many support systems and training to include bi-monthly training from the Veterinarian. That is priceless. I feel like I'm going to vet tech school. I am just amazed with the product and support.

I connected with another friend on FB to be a sales associate for Lou's Doggie Boutique. Received my manual and samples today. Great hoodies, quality product and very maketable - This cost me  nothing but my dedication to help her achieve her sales goals. Doggie Boutique on Amazon here

People who read my blog and watch my posts on my watercolor page My Art Page tell me I am such an inspiration to them.  I am upbeat friendly and personable. And of course I'm full of enthusiasm. How can I let my fans down? I get comments all them time, " you brighten my day" you make me smile" I even had one " you are my drug, and I mean that in a good way"

So, I've joined teams that give me satisfaction, I paint and give back to rescues, Life's Abundance has a foundation and they give back to rescues, and Lou's Doggie Boutique gives back to rescues. So together we are happy that we can help ourselves and help animals and other people grow their business.

Life is good - reach for the stars - don't let people tell you - "you can't" because if you are enthusiastic
" YOU CAN"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive